You are here

Community Service

Catholic Charities USA


Salvation Army


The United Way


Volunteers of America







     The Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) maintains a page with links to Federal Volunteer Programs, Nationwide Volunteer Program and National Volunteer Clearinghouses.

HUD Portal


Vital Records

     Most programs, government or private, require birth certificates and/or other vital documents. This web page, which is part of the Center for Disease Control, provides the addresses for the state agencies from which these documents can be obtained.

Center for Disease Control